About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Caris. I can be a little crazy, but also a little shy. New mum to a beautiful boy. Learning how to juggle!

Thursday 5 January 2012

Hmmm

Wow decide to finally get a blogspot....and then can't think of anything to blog about.

I'm off to a great start aren't I?

Well we'll start with a small introduction I guess,

I'm Caris. Just turned 26 and starting to feel the pressure to "grow up". Love my sometimes annoyingly horrible job, and my sometimes annoyingly adorable boyfriend D.

The last couple of years have been the best of my life and things continue to get better all the time. I still have down and out days where I feel as if I'm getting nowhere with anything or anyone, but I always cheer up eventually.

I float between being extremely boring and extremely stressed and extremely awesome. Trying to find a balance is the key I guess.

Well that's me. Hope I don't bore anyone already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment