About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Caris. I can be a little crazy, but also a little shy. New mum to a beautiful boy. Learning how to juggle!

Thursday 12 January 2012

Cute Blog Award!

My amazing friend Jade at A Jaded Life has just awarded my humble little blog with a Cute Blog Award! Thanks Jade! Bit of a shock, since I'm so new to all this, but very exciting! Thanks Jadey! Jade's been running her blog for a little over a year now, and its always fun to check out what fahsion styles she's into at the moment, whats shes wearing to nights out and whats happening with her gorgeous daughter Riley. Check her out now! :)



What is your go to make up product?
Always Mascara and Lip Balm. Its pretty much all I bother with on weekends.

What was your favourite trend of 2011?
My playsuit! and color blocking

What is your favourite dessert?
Cheesecake. Any flavour (but honey & macadamia is my fav)

Favourite colour?
Blue or purple. Sometimes pink, but i dont look good in it so i never wear it

What is your middle name?
Louise (hence 'caris-l')

What was the last song you listened to?
Starlight - Muse

Cats or dogs?
Definetly dogs. But I dont have one.

Tell us something about yourself that you haven't told us on your blog.
Hmmm, I have 3 (soon to be 4) tattoos. I have a small staff of music on my lower back (tramp stamp! haha) a southern cross on my right forearm and a huge peacock feather on my ribs on the left. The 4th will be 5 small black birds flying along the side of my left wrist.

Thanks Jadey :)

2 comments:

  1. I love tattoos, and yours sound beautiful! You should post pictures! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much for your nice comment! i will post pics of them soon, havent actually got a pic of my "tramp stamp" yet! will put them up as soon as i have good pics!

      thanks for the follow tooo! :)

      Delete